August 6, 2011
• Thirty-four percent of Americans attending the showing of a movie in a theater enter with candy purchased off the premises.
• Seventeen percent of entrepreneurs cannot spell "entrepreneur".
• The average 43-year-old living room has 4 coats of paint on its walls.
• In 2005, not one of the 50 United States had a Department of Motor Vehicles that had a consumer satisfaction rating higher than ten percent.
• Fourteen percent of people who identified themselves as members of the "TEA Party" could not say what "TEA" stood for.