September 9, 2010
• The average brothel in Tombstone, AZ, in 1888 had 7 employees.
• Of all the domain name registrations that expired between July 22nd, 2008 and September 8, 2010, 2.2 percent expired due to the owner's inattention.
• The average person who burns books or advocates book burning has an IQ 18 percent lower than the population at large.
• The average size of chicken eggs was unchanged between 1977 and 2009.
• In March of 2010, a laptop PC positioned in Times Square, NY, could detect 1,326 wireless network, approximately 18 percent of which were unprotected.