June 11, 2010
• The shapes of the countries Italy and Moldova are more similar than any other pair of countries in existence as of January 2010.
• In a 2008 survey, 47 percent of American could not identify the primary ingredient in cole slaw.
• According to the Insurance Institute of America, thre record for wrecking cars in one month is held by one John Recknicci of New York, who totaled 7 cars in August, 1975. No serious injuries occurred in any of the incidents.
• The sign over the main entrance of the Sydney Opera House, which opened in 1957, read "Sydney Opra House" until 4 days before the official opening, when a tourist from Belgium pointed out the misspelling to an Opera House official.
• Approximately .12 percent of bracelets sold in America are worn at least occasionally on a woman's ankle.