April 6, 2010
• When calculated on a per-square-mile basis, more rugby is played on Randall's Island in New York than on the island of Great Britain.
• King Henry VIII of England was circumsized at the age of 24. He found it so painful that he had the surgeon flogged and thrown in jail. However, after several weeks recovery time his mistress was pleased with the results so Henry released the surgeon and gave him 723 acres of land in Northumberland.
• Charlemagne issued a decree in 810 AD forbidding any debate regarding the existence of God because "the truth of the matter is both obvious and indisputable."
• The average worker in a fast food restaurant worldwide has a Body Mass Index of 35.2, while the average worker in a Chinese Take-out restuarant has a BMI of 20.1
• Worldwide, 97.1 percent of people over the age of 14 have engaged in some form of gambling.