December 1, 2004
• When asked to rate themselves, 81 percent of college professors consider themselves to be an "above average" teacher.
• 11 percent of food service workers don't wash their hands after using the restroom.
• The average male's hair starts to grey at the age of 32.
• Thomas Edison said the movie projector was "an interesting toy" but would never lead to a marketable product "in any way, shape or form."
• Three eights of the currently dressed men in the United States are wearing a belt.