March 28, 2009
• Information about poet e. e. cummings is blocked by nearly two-thirds of public school web filters.
• Due to his posthumous conviction for dueling, Alexander Hamilton is the only felon to have appeared on U.S. currency.
• Ironically, Mother Teresa of Calcutta was never officially baptized.
• If just the ink in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows were spread out, it would be enough to cover a football field.
• The amount of electricity used to inform everyone (via email, TV, etc.) about "Earth Hour" on March 28, 2009 was nearly twelve times as much as the expected savings.