March 2, 2009
• 79.5 percent of the reader feedback we receive here at Gullible.info asks us to post more often.
• 1 in 150 catfish carry a genetic mutation that makes their flesh poisonous.
• Pregnant women are 50 times more likely to be able to correctly identify bitter or sour tastes than their non-pregnant counterparts. Scientists theorize that this evolved to help protect them from accidental poisoning.
• Employers at the ten largest Fortune 500 companies estimate that productivity has dropped by 17 percent since cell phones with text capabilities have become popular.
• The best-known movie quote among 18 to 30-year-olds is "Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."