March 6, 2009
• The most frequently entered information entered into Facebook status areas has to do with Fridays -- either a form of "Thank god it's Friday" or "I wish it were Friday".
• A 2006 review of instructions that had been sent to the Hubble Space Telescope revealed that it has been pointed at the Gunnison Nude Beach in New Jersey for at least 15.4 hours in the previous 10 years.
• The average cantor at a synagogue has an effective vocal range of 1.4 octaves.
• Linguists predict that American English and British English will continue to diverge so that, by 2250, they will be, lingustically, two different languages.
• As a good-luck superstition, Manchester United fan, Kevin Young, of Carlisle, England consumes a soccer ball with eggs, bacon and potatos before every match.