October 8, 2008
• As of 2007, more vehicles have traveled on the New Jersey Turnpike than any other road in the world.
• Nolan Ryan has touched more baseballs than any other person.
• In "polite society" in the nineteenth century, sperm whales were called "manly whales".
• The earliest-known hangers for garments were found in archeological digs in Mesopotamia and date back 3300 years.
• The average American high school student has 146 different 'away messages' saved for use with Instant Messaging applications.