July 25, 2008
• Worldwide, on an average day there are six traffic accidents that cause five or more deaths. Once every nine days there is an accident that causes more than 10 deaths.
• Each year, on September 25th, David Cassidy dines on a partridge to commemorate the debut of The Partridge Family television series.
• General Douglas MacArthur replaced his corncob pipe once per year on the anniversary of his wedding.
• New York City's mayor, Mike Bloomberg, has a karaoke machine on each of his private jets.
• The average library in the U.S. has 5.05 percent of its materials checked out at any given moment.