July 7, 2008
• Three percent of listeners believe that the Hotel California, made famous by the Eagles, is a real place.
• Although not recognized by the Guinness Book of World Records , Christopher Kingsley of Mesa Verde, AZ claims to have completed the longest "perfect shuffle" on an iPod by listening to all 39,578 songs on his 160 GB iPod without restarting the shuffle.
• 550 Americans listed their occupation as "professional bagpipe player" on their 2006 income tax returns.
• By a two to one margin, more Australians can name all of the members of the New Kids on the Block than the members of the royal family.
• 90s rapper Tone Loc's favorite pastime is knitting. He reports that it is "more relaxing than alcohol and less dangerous."