July 16, 2008
• At 0.2mm, a bat's wing is the thinnest anatomical structure of any mammal.
• One in 12 Americans cannot correctly identify a shape as a triangle when shown.
• According to Apple, 29 percent of people purchasing a second generation iPhone on its release day own or have owned a first generation iPhone.
• 79 percent of wooden surfaces seen by an American on a given day are not solid wood, but merely veneer.
• The world's largest key was made by The Horton & Sons Lock Company in 1982. It was 12 feet long and weighed just over six tons.