July 2, 2008
• 2.8 percent of office workers who work 50 or more hours per week have reported experiencing visual or auditory hallucinations while at work. In 1998, this percentage was .05.
• By July of any given year, two in five wall calendars will be turned to the wrong month, and one in ten will not have been changed since January.
• Workaholics Anonymous urges its members to call in sick each year on July 5th, Workaholics Day.
• 97 percent of people over the age of 15 have purchased at least one item from a school fundraiser catalog.
• Country musician Tracy Byrd is an avid ferret breeder and is rumored to own at least fifty ferrets.