July 1, 2008
• People who set their clocks more than 3 minutes fast are 75 percent more likely to be late for an appointment than those people who keep their clocks properly adjusted.
• Tommy Chong, of Cheech and Chong fame, can solve Rubik's cube in under 35 seconds.
• The 3M company used the name "Stick-em-ups" during early development for the product now known as Post-Its.
• The Association of PC Peripherals predicts that by 2010, 80 percent of mice and 60 percent of keyboards will be wireless.
• Due to the proliferation of contact lenses and the introduction of lasix surgery, the number of people wearing eyeglasses has dropped by 18.21 percent since 1972.