March 6, 2008
• Seven percent of Americans eat their meals on paper plates at least twice a day on five or more days in a week.
• The Platte River Association for the Prevention of Plagiarism estimates that over fifteen percent of college level master's theses are written by someone other than the student turning them in.
• A recent poll of Americans aged 30 to 45 indicated that the TV show they would most like to see return to TV is VH-1's Pop Up Video, followed by the original Knight Rider, Gilligan's Island and The Love Boat.
• In the last four Presidential elections, kindergarten teacher Anna Malloy's class has accurately predicted the winner. When asked who would win the Democratic primary, they predicted Hillary Clinton.
• Cheetos were originally called "Cheese Toes". The name was shortened and combined because of the negative perception the original name held for focus groups.