February 25, 2008
• It is a federal crime federal employees to bet on which elevator door will open next in any federal office building.
• The Reverend Hoyte Bowne has six times set the record for officiating at the most individual wedding ceremonies in a twenty-four hour period.
• The average teenage Instant Messenger user has 192 contacts in his or her buddy list. The average 45 year-old has 26 contacts in his or her buddy list.
• A conference room will, on average, have approximately two percent less oxygen in it after a one hour meeting than it had at the inception of the meeting.
• Mel Brooks's favorite vegetable is the turnip, "not because it tastes great but because it's funny", he claims.