December 26, 2007
• According to a 2002 survey commissioned by The English Speaking Retailers's Association, 18.4 percent of people who received gifts during the previous year's holiday season got something that they described as 'sucky'.
• Sri Lankans consider re-gifting very complimentary.
• More Christians drink coffee on Christmas morning than any other day of the year.
• One in 26 holiday presents that are delivered via USPS, FedEx, UPS, DLJ, etc will arrive with some damage. About 72 percent of those items will be returned or exchanged.
• As of 2005, more books were given as gifts than electronic items, although the value of the electronic items far outstripped the value of the books.