December 1, 2007
A recent survey conducted by the Market Research Association of Ohio (MRAO)revealed some very interesting findings, which we at Gullible.info are pleased to bring you.
• 87 percent of Americans are able to identify the product whose slogan is "Clap On, Clap Off." The answer? The Clapper™
• Parents are three times as likely to purchase a toy for their child if they had a similar toy when they were the same age.
• 27 percent of American survey respondents who shopped on Black Friday did not plan to do so until they looked at the newspaper ads on Thanksgiving Day.
• 96 percent of Americans planned to purchase at least one gift card this holiday season. Of those, 12 percent admitted that they would keep the gift card for themselves.
• Four percent of American shoppers planned to purchase a Chia Pet as a gift during the 2007 holiday season.