June 13, 2007
• The floor of the Cavern Club, made famous by the Beatles, is 1.78 meters below sea level.
• Theodore Roosevelt was the first president to eat peanut butter.
• The best-selling PCs in 1994 emitted 287 kilocalories of heat per hour. Desktop PCs in 2006 emitted an average of 742 kilocalories per hour.
• The humidity level in homes with forced-air heat is generally about 1/3rd the level of houses with other types of central heating.
• The word "quadrillion" first appeared in print in 1691 when the British Admiralty wrote a report quantifying the number of rats on its ships.