April 19, 2007
• The song Cop Killer, popularized by mid-90s rock group Body Count, was originally composed by street musician Steve Lodowski.
• 82 percent of the people in Europe, Australia and the Americas are immune to the bubonic plague. Only 3% of the people in Asia and Africa are.
• Between 1995 and 2005, 67 people were killed by penguins.
• A "street" officially become a "road" after it has surpassed 52 meters in length.
• The average American student will spend an amount of time equivalent to 1.6 school days asleep in class per year from 6th grade to 12th grade.