April 17, 2007
• Married women are four percent more likely to become cannabilistic than non-married women.
• New shoes are 28 percent more likely to be noticed by co-workers if they are red, rather than blue, black or white.
• 16-year-old Johanna Jensen of St. Ignace, MI was not given her drivers license due to a glitch in the computer system of Michigan's Secretary of State office. Because her birthday was 2/29, the computerized record keeping system calculated her age as four years old.
• Liza Minelli's first stage performance was as a mime at The Glastonbury Festival of Contemporary Performing Arts.
• In a class-action suit, 348 women sued the producers of Family Feud claiming they did not want Richard Dawson to kiss them but felt coerced to allow it. The case was settled out of court.