April 25, 2007
• The American Board of Dermatologists report that people with more than 4 piercings of the ear are more likely than not to have piercings of the navel or 'more intimate' areas.
• Ancient Romans considered locusts to be brain food.
• Each year, an average of 189 people visit an emergency room because they choked on the mouth piece of their telephone's wireless headset.
• LLoyds of London has issued 137 policies insuring individuals against being sucked into a black hole.
• Worldwide, more people have a deficiency in vitamin D than any other vitamin.