April 30, 2007
• In the United States alone, around 70 people per year drown while taking a shower.
• The Battle Creek Enquirer published the prior week's lottery numbers on February 15 2007, causing Michigander Bret Nelson to throw away what is believed to be the winning $17 million ticket.
• The dolphin is the only mammal that regularly engages in incest.
• If trends continue, by 2017, a single computer hard drive will be able to hold all the data contained on all of the hard drives currently in existence today.
• Chinese chicken salad is the most popular lunchtime meal for professional office workers.