April 6, 2007
• More Christians attend church services on Good Friday than any other day except Easter and Christmas.
• Bible scholars and archaeologists believe that the mule on which Jesus rode into Jerusalem was called Schmuel.
• Until the mid fifth century the Roman Catholic Church referred to Good Friday as "Dies Veneris Nocens".
• In Jesus's time, the preferred wine for Passover came from Greece.
• Since weather records started being kept, Good Friday has had the most overcast and unseasonably cool days of all the days between March 20th and April 23rd, the earliest and latest dates on which Good Friday can fall.