March 27, 2007
• The ball of pus in a zit is called the pistipule.
• On any given weekday, nearly 16 percent of the crowd outside the Today Show has been convicted of at least one misdemeanor. Only 3.5 percent have been convicted of at least one felony.
• Children in Peru chew their bubble gum with a mouthful of water to eliminate any loud smacking noises. This should be seen as a generalization of all Peruvian people.
• The average adult kidney can process up to three gallons of liquid in a two-hour period.
• For eight years following the American Revolutionary War, it was illegal to produce or sell an atlas in England that did not show the (much smaller) USA as a British Colony.