April 4, 2007
• The Giant Squid recently caught in the South Pacific had a still-ticking alarm clock in its stomach.
• The average head of household in France carries approximately €37,000 ($50,000) worth of life insurance.
• 89 percent of clocks and watches that use Roman Numerals show "IIII" instead of "IV" at the 4 o'clock position.
• Scientists hypothesize that if the population of anteaters were to be suddenly wiped out the Earth would be inundated by ants in 6.13 years.
• The Chicago Board of Trade has filed notice with the SEC that it intends to offer "Arctic Ice Futures" starting Sept 1, 2007.