April 10, 2007
• According to the FCAA (Folically Challenged Association of America) 47 percent of toupees are attached using double-sided tape, 38 percent are attached using glue and most of the rest are attached by using "whatever is most available".
• When he was a boy, Fred Rogers used to tell people he wanted to grow up to be a cannibal.
• Most breeds of dogs prefer rock 'n' roll to every other type of music. Two notable exceptions are chihuahuas, which prefer opera and mastiffs, which prefer polkas. All breeds of cats are indifferent to music.
• The Cyrillic alphabet was invented by a Mongolian monk while on holiday in Turkey.
• According to a Canadian superstition, dropping a found penny in a pint of beer will bring the drinker good luck.