March 30, 2007
• The toner used annually by copy machines and laser printers in New York City alone could fill Madison Square Garden.
• The duck-billed platypus is the only mammal born without an appendix.
• Teenagers who have pledged themselves to an abstinence program are 28 percent more likely to try drugs.
• Three out of five white American adults surveyed identified a photograph of 2004 Presidential candidate Al Sharpton as boxing promoter Don King.
• Having a car bumper sticker increases the chance of getting rear-ended by 60 percent.