April 2, 2007
• The Eastman Kodak Company was the first Fortune 500 company to institute "casual Fridays". The inaugural event occurred the Friday before Memorial Day weekend in 1971.
• Mongo Jerry, who sang "In the Summer Time", has admitted he much prefers cold weather to warm weather.
• The average in-ground backyard swimming pool costs the owner $1,975.42 per year in maintenance and supplies.
• Billiards is the national game of Andorra.
• There is strong evidence that a species of monkey lived in the Pyrenees, a range of mountains in southwest Europe, as recently as 3000 years ago.