March 21, 2007
• Because of the increase in the number of 'double flushes' the introduction of the so-called "low flow" toilets has actually increased water consumption.
• New Jersey has the most traffic clover leaves per capita of any state in the U.S.
• White Oak trees hold their leaves the longest of all deciduous plants.
• The NCAA employs a person whose official job title is "Director of March Madness"
• King Henry VIII was the first British Monarch who used Arabic numerals instead of Roman numerals.