March 16, 2007
• 67.2 percent of American workers who are not self-employed are issued an ID badge of some sort by their employer.
• Philadelphia has the most 100+ year-old buildings of any American city. Boston has the second most.
• The total number of motor vehicles that had used the Brooklyn Bridge surpassed the total number of horse-drawn vehicles that had used it in October of 1938.
• The Geographic Society of America has stated that the Delaware Water Gap is misnamed. It is actually a 'pass' and not a 'gap'.
• As of 2006 58 percent of revenue taken in by toll roads in the United States was received electronically.