March 12, 2007
• One in 15 Americans surveyed identified Yusuf Islam (the singer / songwriter formerly known as Cat Stevens) as one of the 9/11 hijackers.
• 1975 was the first year that Matchbox cars outsold matchboxes, due to the rise in popularity of both the toy and of disposable lighters.
• Michael Maxwell was found guilty of murder in 2002 based largely on the time stamp of a digital photograph taken of him with the victim just prior to death. However, he was later exonerated after it was proven that the digital camera never had the correct time set and was off by 19 hours.
• Microsoft owns a patent on the Ctrl-Alt-Del key sequence.
• Due to a slight mistranslation, Revelation 13:18 is usually written as "the number of the beast ... is 666", instead of the correct "... is 6 by 6 by 6." Hence, the number of the beast is actually 216, not 666.