March 8, 2007
• King Tutankhamen, who ascended to the throne at age 9, was only 5' 6" when he died mysteriously and suddenly at age 19. His family and friends affectionately called him an ancient Egyptian term that can be translated as "Shorty".
• Yahoo reports that five percent of all registered user names contain the word "fun", 3% contain "sex" or "sxy" and one percent contain both.
• The average rain delay in a major league baseball game lasts 38 minutes.
• The average teenage text-messager can enter 22 'words' per minute.
• In North Carolina all convenience stores must, by law, offer cigarettes for sale.