January 31, 2007
• One thousandth of a percent of the population believes that they can fly. 3.7 percent of the population believe that they possess some kind of psychic power.
• One out of five people do not know the names of the teams playing in the Superbowl in a given year.
• If all the energy used by a human heart was collected over an entire lifetime, there would only be enough energy to power an average home PC for 7.3 minutes.
• Artist Prince agreed only to play the halftime of the 2006 Superbowl on the condition that he could have a live tiger in his dressing room.
• NFL Monopoly is the most profitable Monopoly spinoff.