January 27, 2007
• Among the strangest things ever insured by celebrities with Lloyd's of London are Dolly Parton's breasts, Celine Dion's vocal cords, and Michael Jackson's glove.
• Connecticut is the only US State bordering an ocean that controls no islands.
• Pencil sharpeners kill more people every year than sharks.
• Eleven states have legislation still in law from World War II making it illegal to say "gesundheit" to a sneezer.
• Watching an hour-long soap opera burns more calories than watching a three-hour baseball game.