January 26, 2007
• The Passion of the Christ cannot legally be shown in South Dakota because it meets the state's definition of a snuff film.
• A 1908 Ford Model T had higher fuel efficiency than a 2007 Toyota Prius, though it only had a top speed of 45 MPH.
• All Neanderthals discovered thus far have had "outie" belly buttons, whereas most Cro-Magnons, like modern humans, have "innies".
• A typical one-a-day vitamin pill contains approximately 225 calories due to the inactive ingredients.
• The United States Patent Office has seen a large increase in the number of space-related trademark filings now that space tourism is close to reality. The most amusing has been Hertz Rent A Car who have trademarked the gamut, including Lunar Hertz, Mars Hertz, and yes, even the inevitable Uranus Hertz.