January 19, 2007
• An average deck of cards has been used at least once in 6 different games.
• The best-selling computer printer in the world is a Chinese printer whose name translates to "Characters show from box."
• Kamchatkan language telephones, found in northeastern Siberia, have two letters per phone button one through eight.
• Studies have found that office memos on blue paper are least likely to be ignored by workers.
• The average American family puts their Christmas tree up two weeks before Christmas and takes it down by January 7th.