January 17, 2007
• On average, it takes until January 24th before one remembers to change the year when writing the date. People who work with large quantities of dated material daily shorten the average to January 15th.
• A standard 160-count box of Kleenex actually contains 162 tissues.
• The average female looks at herself in a mirror 9.2 minutes per day. The average male looks at himself in a mirror 1.4 minutes per day.
• Disneyland employs five people who work full time creating themed trash cans.
• Dunkin Donuts’ glazed donut holes are, on average, four millimeters too long in diameter to fit through the center of their glazed donuts.