November 6, 2006
• Thus far in 2006, the media (most notably The New York Times) has "forcibly declassified" more documents than the U.S. federal government and military have done on their own.
• According to MPAA (Motion Picture Association of America) records, 19 stunt people have died in the creation of the 50 highest-grossing films of the last 20 years.
• The original draft of the United States Constitution contains nine spelling errors.
• The heirs of the H.G. Wells estate brought a copyright infringement suit against Ralph Ellison in 1955 following the publication of The Invisible Man, but it was settled out of court for an amount undisclosed, but believed to be $1.
• According to researchers at the University of Vermont, out of 62 common American foods tested, macaroni & cheese would allow a person to survive longest if it were the only food eaten.