November 1, 2006
• A recent survey found 11 percent of French people consider it a faux pas to go to a social function with a shoes laced in a pattern that doesn't match the wearer's outfit.
• Overseas song writing shops located in developing nations have written nine songs appearing on the Billboard Top 100.
• By weight, peanuts are the fattiest legume.
• 73 percent of men over the age of 60 have sported a mustache at one point in their life.
• It is illegal to orally ingest duck dander in nine American states due to its intense hallucinogenic properties.