October 6, 2006
• A housefly forced to stay in flight for an extended period of time will die of starvation before exhaustion.
• Hummingbirds have a genetic tendency to mock other members of their species.
• The smell of dry-erase markers was recently voted as the fifth most seductive scent by readers of Women's Weekly.
• If sufficiently hungry, a Leopard gecko will "drop" its tail and eat it.
• Three murders in what are currently the USA and Canada have been officially attributed to supernatural entities since 1750.