September 21, 2006
• According to the National Bureau of Police Statistics, the average police officer will 'misplace' and be reimbursed for 7 sets of handcuffs over the course of an 18 year career.
• An average person in New York City showers 1.8 times every day.
• A hand-written note attached to the flag left on the moon declares Neil Armstrong to be President for Life of the "Republic of Luna".
• Elephants don't have ankles.
• Despite two extreme outliers -- Oregon on one side, New York City on the other -- an average American bathes more often than an average person of any other nationality.