August 28, 2006
• Sweden has a higher percentage of its workforce on the night shift than any other country.
• In 2005, the American Guild of English Handbell Ringers (AGEHR) ruled that compositions containing bells lower than C3 or higher than C8 will not be accepted for use in formal competitions.
• On average, disc golfers report feeling 38% happier and 57% more relaxed a round of 18 "holes" than traditional ball-and-club golfers.
• Wagering on hamsterball races is illegal in 41 states.
• A recent study on sleep habits by the World Health Organization found New Zealanders were the "best rested" people in the world. Iraqis were the most sleep deprived.