August 17, 2006
• 57 percent of American males have wanted to become a firefighter in some point in their life, as opposed to only four percent of American females.
• More than half of the registered logos in the United States are based on a circle.
• Plastic packaging accounts for ten percent of all garbage, worldwide.
• The hat industry is seven times more susceptible to the effects of recession than is the baby food industry.
• If a person saved every breath they exhaled over the course of a lifetime, using them to inflate balloons, they would inflate enough to use in approximately 2,250 high school prom balloon drops.