June 18, 2006
• Nearly one-third of self-professed Christians believe that it was Jesus, not Moses, who parted the Red Sea. Only one percent of Jews make the same mistake.
• Including variants, there are over 13,000 different Pokémon cards.
• Due to a bug in The Sims 2, if you have a pizza delivered, but try to pay for it with another pizza instead of money, the pizza man will give you a random, sometimes valuable, object instead of the pizza.
• Each year on April Fool's Day, AltaVista's Babel Fish translation web site intentionally gives completely wrong, yet humorous, translations.
• Musician magazine has estimated that only one in 6,500 people who buy a harmonica will ever be able to play even the simplest song on it, making it the musical instrument with the lowest proficiency. The kazoo, on the other hand, has the highest proficiency.