January 29, 2006
• Researches have declared January 27 the greatest day in human history. January 27 has had more academic, scientific and humanitarian achievements than any other calendar date.
• Children born in Oklahoma are three times as likely to get a financially secure job, and five times as likely to get a four-year college education.
• Although she denies it, Reuters claims to have an interview in which J.K. Rowling claims she has “no clue” how she will end the popular Harry Potter book series.
• Dr. Seuss’ famous children’s book “Green Eggs and Ham” was based off of a personal experience he had with friends at an Ethiopian restaurant in Boston. Seuss had refused to eat the unusual cuisine, despite his friends’ insistence that it was good. After a while of refusal his wife convinced him that he was being rude and should at least try the food. After that Seuss declared that Ethiopian food was his very favorite, and frequented the same restaurant regularly until his death.
• Internet analysts predict that by 2012 every printed word on the internet will be a hyperlink.