December 29, 2005
• One in 754 emails sent any given day is encrypted.
• Four percent of Americans can speak two or more languages fluently.
• The 16.2 million pounds of dye used in all Kool-Aid production since its introduction in 1927 could noticeably shift the color of a body of water as large as lake Ontario.
• On a weekday, an average photocopy machine will be used to carry out 31 copyright infringements.
• According to a recently released memo, President John Kennedy's advisors told him not to pledge to send a man to the moon, saying "even in 100 years, it will never be possible."