December 31, 2005
• There is no international standard as to which direction an analog clock's hands move.
• An average human has two grams of "heavy water" (H3O) in their body.
• Microwaving a metal toroid of the proper dimensions will trap the microwave energy and cause the water vapor within briefly transition into a plasma state.
• If aimed at the sun, the Hubble telescope would gather enough light energy to melt the optics.
• In 1810 the U.S. Census found that an average American city had a horse for every three citizens, which is the same ratio of people to cars in the 2000 Census.