August 12, 2005
• If current purchase trends continue, pieces of the Berlin wall will be available for sale until 2402.
• At any given moment, an average cell phone carries an 64 percent charge.
• The final chapter of the Harry Potter series is stored under armed guard, in one of seven locations. Only the author, J. K. Rowling knows which location holds the actual final chapter.
• Until 1892, the U.S. government did not pay the artists who created the art for units of currency.
• German inventor Klaus Stein recently filed a patent for a reversible jacket that could be "turned inside out six times" before displaying its original color.