October 10, 2004
• Scientists do not know how, when, or where cheese was first invented.
• 93 percent of men over 25 own at least one tie.
• The world's fastest super computer can complete a simulation of a plane flying 10 miles accurate to the movement of every air molecule hitting the plane in 5 minutes.
• The biggest coin issued by the U.S. Mint was the Centennial Commemoration Dollar, and was over five inches in diameter.
• Four states still have laws on the books criminalizing interracial marriage, although no state enforces these laws.